Subject Re: [IBO] TIB_Events
Author Helen Borrie
At 03:05 PM 24/03/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>I looked at the example with ibo it is very vague, I want to be notified
>when a table in our database changes, ie, record changed/inserted or
>deleted,
>
>it has a property called Events, TStrings, what must i put in there, the
>names of the tables?

No, the names of the database events that you have added to your table's
AFTER triggers to signal the completion of the DML operation (Insert,
Update, Delete).

>what if i want to be notified of all tables?

Use DMLCaching. All the hard work is done for you. All you have to do is
decide the scope of the changes you want to be notified of and which
datasets are to to "listen for" (Receive notification of) the DML
event. Grab the TI Sheet for it from the TechInfo page.

Helen