Subject Re: [IBO] How to get table definition
Author pkduo
The IB_SQL project doesn't seem to provide the same information.

for example i have a TrueFalse field and the IB_SQL project just
tells me it is a text(1) field and database explorer gives me
the domain name.

You mentioned a query from the system tables. Is there somewhere
some samples of these queries?

Thanks,
Paul