Subject Re: [IBO] TIBOQuery question - part II
Author Helen Borrie
At 08:58 AM 21/03/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>Hello Jason and others
>
> > No, Borland didn't make that possible.
>
> Since it isn't possible with TDataset class, any chances to achieve it via
>internal TIB_Query buffer.

There might be a way but I don't know it..

However, have you considered opening a TIB_Cursor in the same transaction,
with exactly the same SQL as the TIBOQuery that you are using for the
report, and literally "stepping one row ahead" in the ib_cursor by calling
its Next method each time you reach OnBeforePrint in the QR flow? Then you
can just read Row.ByName() on the current ib_cursor row to determine what
you want to know for the current IBOQuery row...

Helen