Subject Re: [IBO] FBclient.dll
Author Steve Fields
Just sticking in a word here...
Wouldn't it be better to have the code test for
specific dll versions? I can see where there will
be cases where a site might have a different
version of FB/IB on different computers/sites
but still they need to use one program due to
different opinions of which base is better for
them at any given time(?) (I even have to still
deal with older windows versions....)

Steve Fields