Subject Re: [IBO] Re: Plans for IBO Help file ....?
Author Raymond Kennington
Marco Menardi wrote:

> Well, until human cloning is safe enough, why not ask, for instance,
> Geoff Worboys and Helen about it?
> I could provide a lot of problems that they can describe and solve in
> the advanced guide <g>, and I've a medium-sized collection of tips and
> solutions taken from my experience and this list, and AFAIR Raymond
> Kennington was a very carefully reader of GSG, and I'm sure he could
> contribute as well.

Thanks, Marco! <g>

I offer to proof-read it in the same way that I read the original GSG. I would test everything.

I offer to do the same for the upcoming new GSG.

Oops, did I just volunteer for several weeks of work?

This would be a significant contribution.
--
Raymond Kennington
Programming Solutions