Subject Re: [IBO] EIBO_ISCError - ISC ERROR CODE:335544569 ?
Author Joseph Osende
Hi.

I'm using :
P4 2.4GHz, 1 GB Ram, Windows 2003 server enterprise FR, Firebird 1.03
IbExpert Trial Version (2003 11 06)

Using the sql editor, the statement :

select current_timestamp as TheTimeStamp from rdb$database;

yielded the following result :

14/12/2003 16:53:03

Using Delphi 7 enterprise and IBO 4.2Hd, I dropped a TIB_Dsql
component, at design time, assigned a value to the IB_connection and
ib_transaction
as instructed by Helen, and everything worked fine when attached to the
on_click event of a button :

with ib_DSQL1 do
begin
with sql do
begin
clear ;
add('select current_timestamp as TheTimeStamp from rdb$database');
end; // with
if not prepared then prepare ;
execute ;
showMessage( formatdatetime( 'hh:mm:ss dd-mm-yyyy',
Fields[0].AsDateTime ));
end; // with

Hth,

J.