Subject [IBO] Re: Support Firebird as Database of the Year
Author Marco Menardi
mmm there should have been some cache problem. I've gone there again,
but no vote possible. I've tried with M$ IE, but nothing again. I've
re-gone to that page and... magic... the poll question were listed.
Thanks
Marco Menardi

--- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, Ólafur Guðmundsson <og@v...> wrote:
> If you click the link again you will go to the voting (if you have
> registerd).
>
> regards
> Oli

Firebird.

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&threadid=116360

> IB Objects - direct, complete, custom connectivity to Firebird or
InterBase