Subject Re: [IBO] Feature not supported
Author Helen Borrie
At 04:51 PM 29/01/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>I am suddenly getting this message when trying to open datasets
>(IBODatasets and IB_Datasets). Not sure where to look. Can anyone
>point me in the right direction?

Not without some info on your environment. Which database version,
architecture, server platform? Which particular IBODataset and IB_Dataset
components cause the error? e.g. are you trying to scroll a unidirectional
dataset, etc. etc. What SQL statements cause the error? Are these
datasets design-time created or runtime-created...etc. etc.

The *idea* is to identify which feature is not supported...and
problem-solve from there.

Helen