Subject Re: Installing the IBO Help file in Delphi 7
Author alvarezje_mx <alvarezje@hotmail.com>
Another question: Should I see "InterBase Objects Reference" in the
Project tab of the OpenHelp system? It wasn't there (just "Delphi
Help") until I added the IBO40.cnt with the 'Add files' button.
Unfortunately, adding this entry does not solve the problem either.

-Jorge

--- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, "alvarezje_mx <alvarezje@h...>"