Subject RE: [IBO] speed problems after BDE conversion for IBO
Author Alan McDonald
The solution was going to transform this ones selects in
procedures in the property pay for what increased very the speed.
... Could you try this again - I'm interested if there was a final solution
Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Flavio Vieira de Macedo:. [mailto:virtual@...]
Sent: Monday, 20 January 2003 9:46 PM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [IBO] speed problems after BDE conversion for IBO

The problem that I found is just that selects done dynamically stay very
slow in IBO, The solution was going to transform this ones selects in
procedures in the property pay for what increased very the speed.

This option was going given by the Jason and I thank very to all that helped
us with this problem.

Flavio Vieira de Macedo:.

Brasil