Subject Re: [IBO] Help on properties, methods ...
Author Svein Erling Tysvaer
The best way to answer your general question is to answer your specific
question!

I opened ibo.hlp, went to the Find flap and started typing GeneratorLinks.
After a few letters, the potential matches were down to 17 topics, of which
three seemed interesting: "Maintaining a pure sequence" and the two were
GeneratorLinks were part of the topic, i.e. TIB_Connection.GeneratorLinks
and TIB_Dataset.GeneratorLinks. I chose the latter due to that being where
I normally use it, but think it should be possible for newbies to find it too.

There I found three headings: Applies to, Declaration and Description. The
description states how you specify GeneratorLinks and says "See the Contact
sample application to see this implemented."

TIBOTable and TIBOQuery are what you are using, but internally they use
"the real IBO". To find a good description of the properties, you have to
dig down there.

I wish you luck in discovering IBO,
Set