Subject Re: [IBO] IBO and ReportBuilder` ( IBOPipeline components )
Author chris_michalec <Cmich22@aol.com>
Ok, my problem is solved thanks to another programmer that has been
looking over it with me. The daIBO.pas file that comes with RB 6.03
has been updated. Once we got the latest version (which has a note
at the very beginning saying a master-detail issue was fixed),
everything worked as it should.

Thanks for the help,

Chris Michalec

--- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, "chris_michalec <Cmich22@a...>"
<Cmich22@a...> wrote:
> Ok, I am using the IBO Pipeline now, but am still getting the same
> results. My master-detail relationship is giving me:
>
> Master 1
> Child 1
> Child 2
> Child 3
>
> Instead of
> Master 1
> Child 1
> Master 2
> Child 2
>
> You can setup a simple example by getting a master-detail
> relationship. Put a subreport in the detail band and attach to the
> child pipeline. Just above the subreport, add a master dbtext
field
> to set a relationship and you see what I am getting.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> --- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, "chris_michalec <Cmich22@a...>"
> <Cmich22@a...> wrote:
> > Through some digging and commenting out, I believe I was able to
> take
> > it back to Delphi 5. It was as you said, switching the Variants
> > System. However, my original still persists. However, I think I
> > have narrowed to an RB issue (most likely setup on my part), so I
> am
> > going to move this discussion back there. I appreciate ya'll
> > pointing me to the IBO Pipeline. I'd much rather use the
IB_query