Subject RE: [IBO] SQL Monitor
Author Norman Dunbar
Here's what I've done in the past :

Drop a TIB_UtilityBar onto the member form, from the IBO_Bars tab of the
component palette. Then set the visible buttons to false for everything
except wbMonitor which should be set to true.

Press F9 to compile and run. Before you open the dataset, click the
'monitor' button to display the MonitorDialog then select the options I want
on the dialogue and carry on by opening the dataset etc.

HTH

Regards,
Norman.

-------------------------------------
Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.
mailto:Norman.Dunbar@...
Tel: 0113 289 6265
Fax: 0113 289 3146

-----Original Message-----
From: spycke2000 <rui-batista@...> [mailto:rui-batista@...]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 10:32 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] SQL Monitor

Hi!

I would like to monitorize all SQL statments executed in database.
I try to use the TIB_Monitor and the TIB_MonitorDialog, but I can't
make it work.

Anyone can help me with this, or send an example, please.

Thanks.

This email is intended only for the use of the addressees named above and
may be confidential or legally privileged. If you are not an addressee you
must not read it and must not use any information contained in it, nor copy
it, nor inform any person other than Lynx Financial Systems or the
addressees of its existence or contents. If you have received this email
and are not a named addressee, please delete it and notify the Lynx
Financial Systems IT Department on 0113 2892990.