Subject Re: [IBO] IBO and ReportBuilder` ( IBOPipeline components )
Author chris_michalec <Cmich22@aol.com>
Through some digging and commenting out, I believe I was able to take
it back to Delphi 5. It was as you said, switching the Variants to
System. However, my original still persists. However, I think I
have narrowed to an RB issue (most likely setup on my part), so I am
going to move this discussion back there. I appreciate ya'll
pointing me to the IBO Pipeline. I'd much rather use the IB_query
component the TDataset descendents.

Thanks,