Subject Re: [IBO] speed problems after BDE conversion for IBO
Author Svein Erling Tysvaer
Flavio,
the reason no-one has answered you is that you have not isolated your
problem. You need to discover what is being slow and then report your
findings to this list with a lot more detail. Maybe it has to do with using
too many transactions, but from what you have told us any advice will be
pure guesses.

The only thing I can say from your general description is that if you are
using Windows as your server, then it is a bad idea to have forced writes
off (it is faster than forced writes on, but one power failure on the
server and you get into trouble - at least that used to be the case).

Set