Subject RE: [IBO] Bitmap Image not Valid
Author Helen Borrie
At 08:28 AM 4/01/2003 -0500, you wrote:
> [...]

Sure, I'll zip up the whole app, warts 'n' all, and send it to you. Just
change the name of your server, and add your own username and password, and
it should go for you.

Is there any chance your app isn't providing enough keylinks to uniquely
identify the blob? Just a thought...I'm off to bed now...

Helen