Subject RE: [IBO] TIB_ComboBox
Author Dion Oliphant
Thanks for the reply Geoff,

Is this a design or config problem?

Thanks,
Dion.

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff Worboys [mailto:geoff@...]
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 12:22 AM
To: Dion Oliphant
Subject: Re: [IBO] TIB_ComboBox

> I use a TIB_ComboBox to display a range of static values in the
> dropdown and upon selection, plae the corresponding item values into
> the assigned datasource(attached dataset, that is). Why do I get a
> blank value in that cell after inserting and moving off that cell,
> but before posting?

Are you using TIB_ComboBox with ItemValues?

Or perhaps TIB_ComboBoxEnh with Items as DisplayText=Value?

I just finished covering this situation for TIB_ComboBoxEnh with
someone else (privately). There is a way to do this with the Enh
control, I am not aware of any way to support this with TIB_ComboBox.

--
Geoff Worboys
Telesis Computing