Subject Re: DisplayFormat Problem
Author stanw1950
Now I notice that the formating doesn't work on the first entry into
the tib_edit in edit mode. Do I need to set the editmask property
and, if so, what can I set it to to get a float field to only display
2 decimal positions when the edit box is tabbed into? Once the user
starts typing, more than 2 decimal positions can be displayed, but
when the user tabs to the next edit box, only 2 should display.
Thanks again.