Subject Re: [IBO] Problems selecting Numeric Data Types
Author Jason Wharton
I nearly had a nervous breakdown figuring this all out too...

I suggest you ask for help in a general InterBase or Firebird support list.
Very few here if any knows how to work with the API since IBO insulates you
from that. I'd help but I don't have much time right now and it was well
over 5 years ago I figured it out and I don't remember much of it. I'd have
to go and review all my code.

Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ
http://www.ibobjects.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "lensman_77" <lensman@...>
To: <IBObjects@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 6:10 AM
Subject: [IBO] Problems selecting Numeric Data Types

Hello group!

I hope that u can help me ´cause I will get a nervous breakdown if I
cannot fix this problem. I am developing with Borland C++ and the
Interbase API (which I am pretty new to) a native driver for our
classes. Everything works fine except when I am trying to select
integer, short, numeric etc datatypes. Using isc_vax_integer to
reverse the byte order was my idea but this doesn´t work.

Has anybody a code example how to fetch numric data with the
Interbase API? Haven´t found anything on the web.

Thx

Lensman