Subject Re: [IBO] TIBOQuery Keylinks but no Keysource
Author Helen Borrie
Sorry a quick answer as I'm moving house

You are confused about Keylinks.

Use Keylinks (fieldnames alone, one per line) to identify a unique row in a
dataset (like a primary key on a table).

Use keylinks *pairs" for keysource/lookup relationships - not something you
can do with the TIBO* components.

Helen