Subject Re: [IBO] Cannot edit current row
Author Daniel Rail
At 04/07/2002 11:58 PM, you wrote:
>w/D3.02, IBO4.2d and IBOQuery:
>
>IBOQuery returns a result set.
>
>I'm getting a 'Cannot edit current row' error
>when attempting to put the Datasource into 'Edit.'
>
>I have the following controls involved:
>
>DBNavigator, Datasource, IBOQuery, DBGrid, DBMemo.
>
>IBOQuery.RequestLive := True;
>IBOQuery.KeyLinksAutoDefine := True;
>
>Everything has 'ReadOnly := False'
>
>The DBGrid has columns for two IBOQuery columns,
>one of which is a calculated string, while the
>DBMemo uses another column (blob).
>
>The query otherwise works fine.
>
>What else could I be missing/not understanding?

After looking at your SQL statement, I notice that you have a join in
it. You can't have a RequestLive=True, when you have a join in a SELECT
statement. Put RequestLive=False and enter the InsertSQL, UpdateSQL and
DeleteSQL yourself, I use IBO's query editor to do them.

Daniel Rail
Senior System Engineer
ACCRA Group Inc. (www.accra.ca)
ACCRA Med Software Inc. (www.accramed.ca)