Subject Re: [IBO] IBO In a CGI
Author alexp772001
Jason and Sean,
the utility is called IsapiLoader and can be found at
http://www.eggcentric.com
By the way there is a security issue with that library (I can explain
privately if you want, with a simply trick to secure it) and so I
don't
recommend using it on a production enviroment.
I suggest using my Isapi Unloader that simply unload the ISAPI when
you
request it to be done (directly attaching on IIS).
If someone want to download it simply write me a mail.

I have written my entire website (not yet public) with IBO and ISAPI
and
it's very very fast...and so I'm very very happy :)

P.S. sorry, my English is not so good.
--
Alessandro Petrelli.
Web: http://www.alessandropetrelli.com