Subject Re: [IBO] The old event alerter and AV problem?
Author Helen Borrie (TeamIBO)
At 03:15 PM 23-05-02 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi
>
>I know this has been around for along time - but I've just found a use for
>it and I'm getting the AV when the app closes.
>
>IBO Ver 4.2Gb TIB_Events Connecting using TCP/IP
>D6 Sp2
>WIN2K Pro client
>NT4 SP6a server
>GDS32.dll Ver 5.5.0.742
>IB 5.6
>
>If it's my GDS32 which one should I have and where might I get it?

Oh dear, you are in double jeopardy. You have the 5.5 client. The "safe"
one for events is 5.1.1 (which I do have somewhere); the safe one for 5.6
generally is WI-V5.6.0.29, the one that came in the 5.6 upgrade. I don't
think that one is safe for events, though. I'll put 5.1.1 up somewhere and
send you a link.

regards,
Helen Borrie (TeamIBO Support)

** Please don't email your support questions privately **
Ask on the list and everyone benefits
Don't forget the IB Objects online FAQ - link from any page at
www.ibobjects.com