Subject Re: positioning the cursor
Author mmenaz
Hmmm.. it should work. In my IB_Currency component I have to reposition to the rightmost of the text, and I use SetCursor(99) (see IB_Currency.Imp for details).
Since TIB_Edit derives from standard VCL, it should work as usual.
Try again, or see what happens with or without the dropdown button (that TEdit does not have...)
hope this will help
regards
Marco Menardi