Subject Re: [IBO] update connection
Author Daniel Bertin
Hi Helen,
I have only 2 components, IBODatabase, and IB_Script on the form

in the script there is only create table and insert statements.
do I need a connect string in the script?? the properties take care of this
don't they?

I changed the code in the button to:
with scUpdate do
begin
IB_Connection := updateServer;
Execute;
end;
same error. I'm totaly confused(obviously)
thanks
Daniel

Daniel