Subject Re: [IBO] Controlling mouse wheel in IBO grids
Author Jason Wharton
Yes, get in the source file IB_Grid.pas and trace and fix the problems.
Shouldn't be too difficult.
If you want me to do it, I will prioritize it into next month or beyond.

Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ
http://www.ibobjects.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Riho-Rene Ellermaa" <r.ellermaa@...>
To: "IBObject (E-mail)" <IBObjects@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 5:36 AM
Subject: [IBO] Controlling mouse wheel in IBO grids

> How can I turn off or control the behaviour of the mouse wheel.
> When I'm in the grid and appending new record, then when I wheel downward
with mouse (like I would want to go the next record), then all fields from
this record are cleared. If I scroll upward, then the appended record is
saved and I move to the previous record. If I'm in the middle of the
dataset, then I can scroll both ways.

> Also... When I have Lookupcombo in the Grid and I open it, then I (as a
user) would assume that the mouse wheeling works for scrolling inside combo,
but actually the focus in still in grid and usually the abovementioned
behaviour occures - all cuurently entered values are lost - which is very
annoying for user.