Subject Re: [IBO] TIB_Column::FullFieldName
Author mmenaz
Jason, if he did not made any inversion with '.' and '_', I think he is asking not to omit the relation name, but to return always the "real name" (NAME.RECNUM) instead of the alias one (NAME.NAME_RECNUM) after the relation name.
i.e. he expects that in
Select Name.RecNum AS MainId from Name
FullFieldName property will return
Name.RecNum