Subject Re: [IBO] Re: Problems with TIB_Date component
Author Paulo Henrique Albanez
a) Yes.

b) No.

> Anyway, could you please tell us what is the error message?
Access violation in the address....

As I already said if:

If I:

- remove the component
- inform the date
- change the component by TIB_Edit
- remove the attribute required of the field

The error does not occur and showed the message 'Required field.'.

I think, when the component TIB_Date is in empty, this is stored some
invalid value in the field, what is causing the erro.

Do a test, if the error do not occur, I create a demo and send you.

PHA
Nova Odessa / SP - Brazil