Subject RE: [IBO] Re: Default values not defaulting (newbie)
Author Thomas Steinmaurer
At this time default values aren't visible in your
client application. Double-click the query/table
component, click on the columnattributes tab sheet
and either uncheck the required checkbox for your
required field or define your choosen default value
for the field again.

HTH,
Thomas Steinmaurer
IB LogManager 2.0 - The Logging Tool for Interbase/Firebird
http://www.iblogmanager.com