Subject RE: [IBO] Events
Author Thomas Steinmaurer
George,

have a look on the IBO DML Caching feature. Download the
DML Caching TechInfo sheet available on Jason's web site.
http://www.ibobjects.com/TechInfo.html.

If you are thinking about integrating Global DML Caching
into your IBO application, then IB LogManager 2.0 might
be useful for maintaining DML Caching metadata at database
level.

Regards,
Thomas Steinmaurer
IB LogManager 2.0 - The Logging Tool for Interbase/Firebird
http://www.iblogmanager.com