Subject Re: [IBO] isc_commit_retaining
Author Daniel Rail
At 04/04/2002 07:10 AM, you wrote:
>The user can design his own reports, based on views he creates just
>like the queries of Access. After that, he can filter the result set
>with WHERE statements. For all that, is very convenient using views.

This capability is in most of the software that I create. I use Simple
Query (http://www.korzh.com/) to let my clients create custom queries and
it works with IBO for connectivity. Your clients can create their own data
dictionary to be used with Simple Query and save/load them. The queries
can be saved, as well, and loaded later for modifications. We find it easy
to use and our clients think so too(and most of them are computer newbies).

Daniel Rail
Senior System Engineer
ACCRA Group Inc. (www.accra.ca)
ACCRA Med Software Inc. (www.accramed.ca)