Subject R: [IBO] ORDER clause allowed inTwwIBOTable.query property?
Author Enrico Raviglione
Hi,
try TIBOTable->IndexFieldNames property.

Regards,
Enrico Raviglione.

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Arpe Software - Programacion [mailto:prog@...]
Inviato: martedi 12 marzo 2002 13.27
A: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Oggetto: [IBO] ORDER clause allowed inTwwIBOTable.query property?

Hello,
I have tried to set order in a TwwIBOTable (infopower simulation) setting
it's query property with something like this:
'SELECT * FROM A WHERE A.ID=:wID ORDER BY A.NALB'

I can open the table but it is ordered using primary-key. It worked all
right with BDE-db7 and true Infopower TTable descendant tables .
Is there any way of making IBOTables to obey ORDER clauses?, (I can't
convert all my TwwIBOTables to TwwIBOQuerys because application sould be
completely rewritten.

Thanks, Arpe