Subject TIB_Grid EditButton/FixedDataCols
Author Boris Schlüszler
Hi there!

This is interesting.
On the former problem: my event-handler gives the looked-up data directly into
the query.
So the OnEditButtonClick-event looks something like:

procedure TGenBfForm.IB_GridBfPosEditButtonClick(Sender: TObject);
begin
if VTSuchen(Self, nil, id) then
IB_BfPos.FieldByName('WERT').AsInteger:=id;
end;

In a table/grid with FixedDataCols=0 the inplace editor shows up with the fresh
value.
If I set FixedDataCols to 1, in a grid with 2 columns the inplace editor keeps
empty and grid refreshed not before the cell is left.

Any ideas?

Regards,