Subject Re: [IBO] TIB vs. TIBO
Author Svein Erling Tysvær
GK wrote:
> But now the question is how many use TIB_ native for display and TIBO for data entry.
> If this is the normal scheme of things with most people I volunteer to spend my time
> and share my effort for making IB_ work for data entry. Maybe we should start
> a small team for that.

I think the majority of us just use TIB_ components. Some use TIBO, but
I don't think the use of TIBO-components to use with 3rd-party data
entry components is widespread.

If neither Jasons components nor Geoffs enhanced components can offer
the capabilities you are looking for, I'm sure they would appreciate any
help they can get to improve existing components or develop new.

Set