Subject Re: [IBO] How to react on a DMLCache-Update
Author guido.klapperich@t-online.de
Here's the constructor of TIB_CustomGrid:
constructor TIB_CustomGrid.Create( AOwner: TComponent );
begin
FIB_DataLink := TIB_CustomGridLink.Create( Self );
inherited Create( AOwner );
ControlStyle := ControlStyle + [ csAcceptsControls ];
VirtualView := true;
DefaultDrawing := false;
DataLink.FIB_Grid := Self;
DataLink.Control := Self;
DataLink.OnStateChanged := StateChanged; <----
DataLink.OnLayoutChanged := LayoutChange; <----
DataLink.OnDataChange := DataChange; <----
DataLink.OnUpdateData := UpdateData; <----
DataLink.AfterAssignment := IB_AfterAssignment;
end;

There are only the 4 marked events, that the IB_Grid reacts on. I have tried all
of them, but no one fires.
Perhaps you can point me to fifth hiden event I don't see.

Guido