Subject Re: [IBO] TIBOTable Access Violations when Using set ranges
Author hans@hoogstraat.ca
Hello Jason,

I have investigated it and we discussed this issue some
eight months ago. One way or another a stamp has to be
associated with the TIBOQueries indicating last time an
table UPDATE was issued since the start of a TRANSACTION,
this flag to be checked on a ROLLBACK forcing a (SQL) REFRESH
or not and to be reset after either a ROLLBACK or COMMIT.

I know it still won't be absolute perfect, but probably
quite a bit better than waiting for all open TIBOQueries
to ROLLBACK and refreshing their SQL Queries.

Best regards
Hans