Subject Re: Problem with TIB_Grid/TIB_LookupCombo
Author mmenaz
I've a SIMILAR problem, and I've produced a patch for IB_Grid.pas. In my situation, the error is rided only if you have TIB_LookupCombo ClearSelection set to true (test it set to false).
You can apply the following patch against IB_Grid.pas, recompile IBO and see (or include the IB_Grid.pas in your project... set a breakpoint in the patch code to be sure you are running the right code, don't compile wiht packages)
(around source line 8240...)

TIB_CustomCombo.CMExit
...(cut)
if ClearSelectionOnExit then
try
ClearSelection( False );
except
on EAbort do
;
end;
Invalidate;
...(cut)

Let me know, since it works good for me and Geoff is testin it too. We would like Jason include in the next subrelease when ready :)
Regards
Marco Menardi