Subject Re: [IBO] Strange behaviour of numeric fields.
Author bobzirbel
Geoff

Thanks for your reply.

I am using IBO 3.6.Cc. Yes, I know this is out-dated but when I
upgraded to V4 some time ago my application became unacceptably
slow. I spoke to Jason at the time and he thought it was because I
am still using some IBOTables (and will be for some time yet).

Do you know where in IBO the problem lies? I might be able to
implement a fix of my own.

Regards

Bob