Subject Re: [IBO] Re: cache sync - before edit
Author Harald Klomann
Frode,
for me, (and I think for a lot of other users as well)
it´s the best to make no change in this behavior, because
it works as well as it could.

If you need a special handling as you described, just make
your own descent of TIB_Query which is able to handle your needs.
This is really not a big task, just a few lines of additional code
in the beforeEdit will do.

Harald