Subject Re: [IBO] Why subreleases are not first announced here?
Author Helen Borrie
At 04:28 PM 27-10-02 -0800, you wrote:
>I agree with Geoff and Marco...
>
>Not only is it useful to know what might be new or fixed, its also a good
>way to know what bugs have been found and fixed that I may not even know
>about yet. A quick email with the sub-release's "release notes" entry would
>be very much appreciated.

This current thread seems fairly unreasonable, considering Jason has
affirmed that 4.2Ia is not a bug-fix. Thus, you can assume that it
contains something new that was needed to support a product that isn't yet
released and therefore cannot *legally* be discussed publicly at present.

Please give Jason some space and abide by his statement "There is no need
to discuss that particular sub-release here."

Thanks.
Helen