Subject Re: Help08. Grid background Colour doesn't change.
Author Marco Menardi
Well, never noticed this, with IB_Grid my sequence is (4.2I):
Press the Edit button. (places into Edit mode, Background turns yellow)
Insert a character into the field. (Background is already yellow, change has occurred)
Esc (change to the field cancelled, still in edit mode)
Click on the Cancel button (Cancel the edit, Background WHITE)

To me, seems that your IB_UpdateBar is linket to another datasource... (i.e. IB_Grid has MyDatasource1, while IB_UpdateBar has MyDatasource2)
Please, double check this ;)
regards
Marco Menardi