Subject Re: [IBO] Editing not Allowed
Author Helen Borrie
At 10:06 PM 16-10-02 -0400, you wrote:
>My app has TiboDataBase, TiboQuery and tdbEdit hooked to a tDataSource.
>
>For some reason the data tables are not editable. The same exception is
>raised when I attempt to edit any table: "Cannot edit current row".
>
>Is there a setting that is causing this?

Possibilities:

You don't have RequestLive set true. (Default is False).
You haven't set any KeyLinks; or KeyLinksAutoDefine can't determine
KeyLinks because there is no primary key.
You have defined invalid SQL statements in custom xxxxSQL properties.
You are logged in as a user who doesn't have UPDATE rights to the table.

Helen