Subject Re: [IBO] Connection Pooling
Author paulphope
Daniel

As I remember the previous discussion ended with Jason indicating
that some handle tidying up was required, but I don't think any
detail arose on this - and I couldn't find anything abvious.

Have you used Pooling in anger and does it work just as you set out
below without any resource loss problems etc?

Regards
Paul

> At 14/10/2002 10:04 AM, you wrote:
> >Hi All.
> >
> >Is there a way of doing connection pooling with IBObjects.
>
> Yes.
>

> >If so, can you send me an example.
>
> Instead of using TIB_Connection.Disconnect, use
> TIB_Connection.DisconnectToPool. And, the next connect that you do
will
> use the pooled connection that is available, otherwise it will
create a new
> connection. Everything is managed by IBO. There's been a
discussion about