Subject Re: [IBO] Possible Virus within Yahoo
Author Helen Borrie
At 02:21 AM 14-10-02 +0000, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
> I'm getting strange e-mails every time I post to IBObjects. The e-
>mail from my last post is:
>
>From: INSREGS@...
>Subject: Re: Auto: [IBO] Re: Auto-Incrementing Key Field

[snip]

Yes, as list mod I have been getting them regularly since the 9th when this
individual subscribed to the group. I set his options to disallow posting
of messages and sent him a request to remove his auto-reply feature. This
resulted in several more auto-replies. :(

Some hours ago, I removed him from the list entirely, so the problem should
stop.

Helen