Subject RE: [IBO] Possible Virus within Yahoo
Author Jack Cane
I got the same, earlier this afternoon. I think (hope) it is some list
member's auto-answer feature kicking in.

jwc
-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Handbury [mailto:ehandbury@...]
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2002 10:21 PM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] Possible Virus within Yahoo

Hello,

I'm getting strange e-mails every time I post to IBObjects. The e-
mail from my last post is:

From: INSREGS@...
Subject: Re: Auto: [IBO] Re: Auto-Incrementing Key Field

Thank you for submitting your comment to the regulation that was
published
in
the Federal Register.

In order for our office to electronically route your comment to the
proper
office for review, please resubmit your comment and include the INS
Number
in
the "Subject Box"

The INS Number can be found at the begining of the regulation in the
heading
and
is listed as "INS No." followed by a four digit number then a hyphen
(-) and
then a two digit number.

Anyone else getting these type of e-mails? Eric.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

IB Objects - direct, complete, custom connectivity to Firebird or
InterBase