Subject Re: [IBO] Basic Example needed
Author Lou Feliz
Thanks,

I saw those and they are of no help. I guess what I really want to
know is what is best way to convert IBX TIBDataSEt to IBO? I would
rather TIBOQuery. I guess I will just try it with simple app and
post my results in File for comment until I get it right.

I am pretty sure that this is a hand coded conversion (which is
okay), I just was hoping that someone had already done it and could
offer some pointers. I was another thread aboiut IBX to IBO and it
does not exist.

- Lou

- Lou
--- In IBObjects@y..., "Luiz" <cprmlao@i...> wrote:
> In IBO package directory installation, there is a example in:
> Samples\Tdataset\IBOQuery
>

> Luiz

applications to
> > IBO and Firebird. I am looking for a simple app that I can study
on
> > using TIBOQuery's instead of the TIBOTable component. I
actuallyl