Subject Re: [IBO] DML updating using tib_cursor
Author Steve Fields
I tried using a TIB_Query to set the values but, of course,
due to being in the same _DMLUSER_ it does not refresh the
dataset _view_ of my program. Tried Refresh, even with a
non-linked dataset.

I thought of the idea of faking a posted update to the
keyfield in the DML$CACHE dataset dut it was said it would
not work (I believe Helen said).

Jason, maybe we need to be able execute/call/post such things
get around this gotcha ?????

Steve Fields