Subject Re: [IBO] DLL/BPL and app with lots of modules
Author Daniel Rail
Are you using a TIB_Connection just for your DLL? If not, then use a
TIB_Connection and TIB_Transaction just for the DLL.

Just to let you know that I've been using IBO in DLLs since June 2000. So,
I should be able to help get into gear.

Daniel Rail
Senior System Engineer
ACCRA Med Software Inc. (www.accramed.ca)