Subject Re: [IBO] Refreshing a IBODataset
Author Luiz Alves
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Wharton" <jwharton@...>
> You haven't told us where the AV is.
> I think your packages might not be compiled correctly.

I'm sure the packages are Ok.
I am using Infopower IBO derived components.

This problem also happended on IBO4F.n.

The AV occurs when I try scroll the TDBGrid on ScrollBar. Some rows are
blank after the refresh and others are filled with data.

Luiz.

> > I have a TEdit where I trap the Return Key to do a Refresh as:
> >
> > procedure TfrmCadConvPlan.Edit1KeyPress(Sender: TObject; var Key: Char);
> > begin
> > if key=#13 then begin
> > qroConv.InvalidateSQL;
> > qroConv.Refresh;
> > end
> > end;
> >
> > procedure TfrmCadConvPlan.qroConvPrepareSQL(Sender: TObject);
> > begin
> > if trim(Edit1.Text)<>'' then begin
> > case qroConv.OrderingItemNo of
> > 1:

qroConv.SQLWhereItems.add('convenio.nconv='+inttostr(strtointdef(Edit1.Text,