Subject Re: [IBO] Two databases in same project
Author stanw1950
Jason, thanks. Remember this was a local database on a 300mh home
computer. When I tried it at work on my 1000mh computer the time was
cut in half. That test was for my bde to ibo one shot conversion.
Since I found a lot of quirks, I found that I didn't have the time to
test every part of our application and still do the required day-to-
day upgrades required at work. Therefore, I am converting our app one
screen at a time to the native components (with much help from this
newsgroup). I still have the program, so I'll test it again after
your subrelease. Thanks.

Stan Walker